Intro: Socialists believe in equality, inclusion and collective responsibility. Liberals have values of justice based on freedom, equality, and fairness. In High School, I was a weirdo freshly converted into Environmental Liberalism from the guy with the scary slide show Al Gore. I went on to join the environmental club in high school & volunteered to handle E-waste causes. At the same time in East Northumberland Secondary School I was also involved with improving gay rights & fighting discrimination at the school.
Fighting: Okay a lot of people I think will be upset if I don’t mention fighting discrimination meant actually learning to fight. Yes at ENSS I was on the wrestling team. In college at Seneca, while working on my second Loyalist College diploma, I learned Kickboxing. Up until grade 8 living in Trenton Ontario is a bit of a rough life. So we learned to fight among a Social group. Then in High School I joined my Wrestling team & learned boxing in college. I still work to stay in fighting shape even though I no longer participate in martial arts actively. What I found out by training fighting? If you stay in fighting shape & keep a good moral character the chances are you will never have to fight.
From there I went to Loyalist College got two diplomas in Advertising & Business. I went to College in Kingston Ontario for a Graduate Certificate program in Interactive marketing communications. Recently I just completed my CanSell certification so I can now legally sell cannabis in recreational stores. Currently, I am living once again in Kingston Ontario. I am seeking employment and I am eager for the pandemic to be over so I can get to work & get to be out in the community.
Ashton Deroy writes: I wanted to introduce some of the popular links on the website and index them on this post. Hopefully introducing the articles to you will make a more favorable impression of me. My name is Ashton Deroy, I am 26, I have autism and write like a Liberal Socialist
. I do want to say while I am idealistic at times. I do think my websites have some good ideas and true feelings towards many aspects of the community.
Why I loved working at Hawkin’s Cheesies? – I am not sure if this article is trending ironically or if it is just because Hawkin’s has a low web presence and this indexed really well. Yes, I did love working at Hawkin’s Cheezies factory in Belleville Ontario. This is one of the fairest employers in all of Belleville. Still, this is a Social Democratic blog which means I talk about bad employers to. Which I say because I worked at Hawkin’s Cheesies after working at Hinduja Global solutions. This was a call center experience with a lot of downsides. The factory had a consistent schedule, clear expectations & they took employee health & safety seriously. The call center caused multiple stress-related health issues coupled with a demanding schedule where I would have trouble seeing a physician when needed. They also had clients who have had a lot of mainstream criticisms for bad taste business practices.
3 reasons I love Green Grass Oasis- Another post my readers seem to enjoy. Green grass Oasis is a Dispensary we used to be a spot we loved visiting on the Reservation. Since then we have actually been going more often to Organic Green Dispensary, also Legacy 4/20 is of high quality. Which is actually something I changed my mind about recently.
What I consider my bleak or more cringe-worthy writing?
More positive writing
Honestly, I am going to be embarrassed & I have been embarrassed by how I have run this website at times. On the other hand, this is a blog I have given a lot of my time and energy to. I have deleted full blogs so many times in the past, but I am at a stage now where I am going to keep all of my works up to the best of my ability. I am going to summarize below where my creative directions have been in the past with blogs.
Blog formats I have tried:
- Queer Brand Experience – A blog where I write negative reviews about things I have consumed.
- Journals -Insane Rambling.
- Environmental Photography blog – I was just really stoned and this seemed like a good & fun way to be an idiot.
- Bongs-R-Us – A Really stupid blog about weed.
- Toronto-Businessphere – I actually did some decent Business style writing here.
Ashton Deroy Writes: I am not kidding when I say I hold these two achievements in the same regard. My Community College Business Diploma & my CannSell achievement certificate. I have legitimately wanted to work in the Marijuana Market ever since I first went to college in 2012. Now it is something that is actually achievable and I am very excited.
I think seeing these two things together just makes me realize I have been able to combine two very different sides of myself successfully. The professional deterministic side that got myself to learn finance, Supply Chains & Statistics. Then there is the Hippie who knows about the history of Cannabis, All about Socialism & bases their modern style blogging on the old works of Social Democrats of the past. Whether I am a hippie or a Business person, I am just proud of the fact I was able to put these two achievements side by side and see a broader image of myself.
About the AGCO CannSell Course?
You can click the image of the website if you want to take it yourself. What you should know? The course is $70 & it takes 5 hours to complete. I kind of thought it was cool though. I have been studying marijuana for some time. I was still able to learn about Canada’s legal history with Marijuana & about recent cases of cannabis intoxication and driving.
As a vanity thing. I actually think if you are a huge cannabis nerd like me. You should get a CannSell Certificate. I can’t see any reason why not? Like it is kind of a verification that I take my passion for recreational marijuana seriously. Plus if you have studied marijuana as much as me. You will probably pass the test easy as well.
This is a section for my resume here on the blog. I just think if I am mentioning my achievements. I should probably post a resume to. This blog is supposed to help with generating career leads.
Are you kept inside during the Co-Vid19 pandemic?
Try some cardiovascular exercise. These workouts help me keep sane while in isolation. I actually have a small cough myself. However, sometimes I find a mini martial arts workout can be good for a body that spends too long in bed. Also moving once every few hours helps improves your circulation which is great for pain reduction.
The other thing I have tried recently is T’ai Chi
This is a 5 part workout I purchased on Google Play. I use it to re-align my chi. I also find mixing martial arts workouts effective with T’ai chi because I learn to move my hands more fluidly. Also it improves your reflexes and stance.
Now T’ai Chi does not look like much. I should warn you, it hurts like crazy! Like as much as Pilates hurt. T’ai Chi hurt about the same. No pain no grain & I know there will be flexibility improvements over time.
Ashton Deroy Writes: Universal Basic income is basically an expansionary Economic policy that aims to provide people with a basic income that meets minimum living standards. (In my opinion the Social welfare program is preferable due to the employment created for Social Service workers, Career Counselors & administrators.)
I am going to keep this post short because I am not for or against Universal Basic Income. My Dad thinks it is a good idea but I am less sure. I will keep my opinion mostly to two points. 1. We have to greater incentivize working to prosperity. 2. We need a strong means to fund a program like this & the ability to hit the emergency breaks as soon as required. These programs have driven Communist Socialist countries to break.
CBC “Ontario’s basic income pilot project was widely expected to last three years in order to figure out if it could replace other social support systems. But it’s being axed early. The new provincial government deemed the program a failure, but many participants say it was a lifeline.”
Where I believe the program failed? Promising a 3-year commitment to these people before an election. The program was not encouraging the participants enough to step away from a government Social program into more stable full-time employment. Lastly, the program didn’t hire any Social Service Workers to monitor any type of mental or Economic progress. (Are you affected by this program being pulled? Get angry, get loud and get Anti-Conservative!)
You are not going to win my vote on this Universal Basic Income concept. Despite the fact, I acted politically to protect it by supporting Kathleen Wynne in re-election in 2018. I need to see broader Economic planning, a clear statement of values & demonstrated competence. 2022 is going to be the year of the next Provincial Election. I am leaning towards Ontario’s NDP Party because of the outstanding work of Andrea Horwath as the Official Opposition.
Click to view Dialogue on Universal Basic Income:
Ashton Deroy writes: Posting from 544 Victoria st, Kingston Ontario. Jango Property Management issue.
In January 2020 I moved in to a house in Kingston Ontario where the Property Manager’s Super attendant had clear prejudices to LGBTQ2S people. He didn’t choose to go about his prejudices by banning LGBTQ2S Renters. However I am going to talk about his intent to discriminate as it played out in the context it played out. Then what you will see? Is that discrimination no matter the shape or form just basically sucks.
The above is a Tweet from Jamie Macari I am going to use to prove something my roommate had said to me. “He has admitted to me intention to discriminate gay & French people.” That was the exact quote from the roommate as it was said. How did this play out in the household?
Let us note at the first house meeting in January 2 LGBTQ2S Tenants pleaded with the Super Attendant to allow their romantic partners to visit the home. Let us also note that he refused with a rationalization that stated it as a resource problem. However the understanding I have now had is this. Jamie Macari believes that homosexuality or being LGBTQ is a negative choice. As outlined by the Tweet above.
For the sake that Jamie believes being LGBTQ2S is a choice. I believe he banned LGBTQ2S Tenants from having guests (along with others) to force his ideals. The fact that he believes the lifestyle is a negative choice that one can use to distance themselves from god means that he was using the terms of the lease to force us to distance ourselves from our lifestyle which he believes to be an offense to god! This was a coy backhanded way to force his nonacceptance on us and I won’t accept it as anything else.
Jamie believes that Canada is forcing him to accept LGBTQ2S people and their diversity on him. He believes that in encouraging acceptance of us he is the victim along with his religion. Not the LGBTQ2S tenants he has driven in to isolation. How dare he?
The fact that I was damaged as an act of collateral damage does not subtract the fact that he was using this no overnights policy to enforce a homophobic belief. If others can’t read in to underlying dialogue they must be blind to circumstance. Playing jump rope with the boundaries of homophobia is why we struggle to have a full execution of our charter rights within Canada. This can not be allowed!
This can not stand as is. I have been pleading and I will continue to plead, do research and move forward. In an effort to expose the discrimination I have been put through. Jamie has a record of saying homophobic things based on his own free will. He has degraded the LGBTQ2S population based on his own free will. If we allow him to take in LGBTQ2S tenants and not permit their overnight romantic guests. Then we are allowing for him to participate a rental situation that permits systemic violence to LGBTQ2S persons within Kingston Ontario. A very diverse and loving community.
Ashton Deroy writes: Before this post is done I am going to address all the claims being made in this eviction notice. Then I am going to make a counter-argument and describe the heartbreaking personal situation of the female tenant being abused in this scenario. This is going to be heavily presented in the legal and conversational defense of the tenant being abused. Then it is up to public participation to handle this situation moving forward. This post is made as a witness to abuses from a Super Attendant to a tenant.
- Repeated harassment of another tenant intimidating language and false allegations – Jamie Macari has administered the house to directly benefit his participation within it. He does not grant tenants overnight visitation whatsoever, he has bossed both me & her around for matters within the house. He installed checks & balances for communal living that made this female tenant confided in me which made her uncomfortable. To put this in perspective we have an email record where they talk about organizing a house dinner & they threaten rental fines within the same letter.
- Counter Claim – The home did not have locks installed on Tenant dwelling units despite the Municipal laws of Kingston Ontario. Therefore it is clear that the one with the power to do the harassment and intimidation in this situation is clearly Jango Property Management & Jamie Macari. The second issue related to this is Jamie was running an Air BnB in spite of the fact he had no locks to protect personal tenant properties. Items went missing from this female tenant’s room when someone entered without permission.
- Making it hard for the Super Attendant to service the home – He claims this is due to false allegations.
- Counter Claim – Jamie Macari confronted this tenant who was uncomfortable around him. Jamie Macari has control issues demonstrated by the fact he doesn’t follow proper and professional protocols to contact tenants. Yet he calls these claims false allegations. To: Jamie Macari I encourage you to recognize the plain scapegoating you are attempting in this situation. It is fair to say while I am ready to admit and apologize for wrongdoing and harsh language. You have taken only steps under immense pressure to do neccessary improvements in the home. Furthermore, as a tenant I am leaving the house because of your personal behaviors toward me, not the female tenant’s actions as described. This is a classic Analogy at most of the pot calling the kettle black not a situation where you have been victimized. However, since you do not lack leverage in this scenario it is clear that you are not the victim of this situation. Herein basic legal terms is the Inequality of bargaining power. You also represent yourself as a tenant in issues of maintenance and as an Air BnB owner in situations of temporary stay services. I also believe that the home once audited will turn up in Jamie Macari’s name & not a holding company as accustom to property managers. Meaning this is a clear problem of individual landlord versus individual tenant with rental contracts executed in bad faith.
- Access to rooms – There may be an incident where she accessed a room that wasn’t her’s.
- Counterclaim – For the purposes of this I extend that she had permission to access my room by the entrance. My understanding is that any other room she has been in since being here she has always had permission to enter.
Proposed solutions: Damages have been imposed on tenants due to the rental agreements executed in bad faith. 1. We need to audit the property to see who holds the mortgage to sort the nature of this claim 2. The Super Attendant and/or Property management company have to answer for possible claims of negligence. 3. Damages & or amounts paid in security deposits need to be repaid to tenants. 4. Since no attempts were made to accommodate this female tenant’s existing disability due to her prior circumstances this needs to be handled as a classic scenario of a Property Manager/owner failing to accommodate someone’s disability.
Ashton Deroy Writes: Sedentary Female to Male Transgender persons ought to be a public health issue when going through Hormone Replacement therapy. Andro, DHEA, stanozolol, testosterone is an anabolic steroid. Beta-2 agonists can act as bronchodilators and increase heart rates, in addition to their mild androgenic effects.To mitigate the effects of this drug in Transgender Female to Male patients we need to enforce the fact that users of this drug need to get adequate weekly exercise to manage the effects on your body, to get desired results & to cope with aggression.
I love Transgender men from my family to my friends. However, the facts are the facts. A Transgender man on hormone replacement therapy needs to get adequate exercise. Cisgender people need 150 minutes of exercise a week. However, for Transgender men, I may encourage them to increase the exercise. For both desired body image and to quite frankly cope with possible roid rage from your hormone replacement drug.
Just like in the last blog I encourage Transgender female readers to try dance exercises to learn feminine expression. I will show Transgender Males exercises that I use to get in touch with my masculine side. As I have mentioned before on this blog I am a genderqueer writer who uses both masculine and feminine expressions. First is the abdominal assault link which will be in a clickable text format. Do not exceed an hour of exercise per day as a beginner!
For Transgender men I would have them do a lot of Strength training. To help them see more of the positive effects of their new chemical make up. Now, of course with strength training, I recommend doing a little core. With Strength, you can bulk up in the arms & bloat out in the middle, so I recommend doing core exercises sufficiently.
Now honestly, I wish I could say I encourage someone of steroids to workout less but the fact is after a while a burden may fall on you to live an active life. Definitely consult with your physician about how to approach this change as safely as possible. With Hormone replacement therapy a lot of the medicine is still improving to suit individual needs every day. To mitigate the effects of testosterone I can think of no better strategy than to integrate a fair amount of strength training into your daily routine to help handle the effects.
Personally, I do Strength training right before I go to see my boyfriend on weekends. It strengthens my arms, heightens my awareness & increases my energy for whatever is in store. It also has a key benefit of making me feel more comfortable in masculinity. I am not the most comfortable in masculinity but Strength definitely helps. It also helps my self-esteem that I am able to lift things some people can not lift. When I was at Giant Tiger on my recent placement with Keys Job Center? I was able to lift Banana crates the other staff could not by myself.
Ashton Deroy writes: This blog is an open letter to anyone involved with Keys Job center in Kingston Ontario. The narrative not included in the letter sent to Keys Job center is that I fully blame the current Provincial administration under the Progressive Conservatives here. I have also emailed Kingston Ontario’s Provincial MP who is a representative on our side. They are an NDP representative which is Ontario’s Socialist representation who currently represent my political views as a Canadian Social Democrat/Socialist.
I maximized my emphasis on rage related to this issue because the impulsive decision to make austerity cuts that harm people who can’t express their best interests is reckless. If we want people to work? We have to feed them. We have to show them it is worth working in Kingston Ontario. We have to show them that society cares about them getting on their feet. This job center should not just be a cold place of work, work work. After all the coldness of our employers within Kingston Ontario is what I consider a large contributor to the issues of working poverty within our community.
To: Keys Job Center.
Purpose: To convince anyone involved with funding that Grocery cards must be seen as a necessity.
Outcome: I am hoping this will illustrate the reasons why helping with food is an essential service of this program. Not an accessory item.
Introduction: For the Keys job program I reminded myself everyday “Don’t be judgmental.” That is because it closes you off and alienates you from others. However, at this time, I believe you need a literal interpretation of the environment of YJC in order to accurately capture what is a necessity. Despite the fact that I am a college graduate this program has been a vital contribution to my current survival. By the time I was out of college I was desperate to survive & make decisions such as my living situation that I could not make with capacity. One of the key issues was that I could not afford food, I was disorganized in my job search & I needed feedback because my resume was sub-par.
The first issue I mention is that I could not afford food & I was not alone because my peers were in the same boat. In fact, the lack of resources related to being able to afford food was related to many of the qualities in individual health that people told me about in the confidence of friendship from within the program. In my class, we had to vary the displayed results of malnourishment. Some of my peers had a weight that was excessively high due to poor access to healthy foods. Other of my peers were anorexic due to limited resources to acquire nutritional foods. Now I want to point out an absurdity.
The fact is I was a poor person should not have to explain to people who allocate funding why these food cards are a necessity. You should know! There is enough information out there where you should be able to make reasonable deductions about the quality of life of youth from the ages of 15-30 who can not obtain employment. For instance, you should be able to know that many of my peers would have trouble verbalizing in an articulate manner that they struggle to afford food. We should not have to say it in writing! You should know based on readily available information as a supportive member to the poorest class in the community of Kingston Ontario. This is the most important thing the program did for me within the span of 3 weeks.
Keys helped me organize my job hunt. I feel without that help I would have stayed at home or spent time begging just to try & survive. Through Keys, I wrote down leads for meaningful jobs that could develop into careers I turn in to long term success. Again though without the assistance of a grocery store gift card, I could not have been at Keys as often as I would. Job hunting is fine. However, the immediate needs for food are more pressing. I am not ashamed to say without Keys I would not be on a Productive path & I would drain Ontario Works for longer just trying to sort out basic needs for the meantime. Again talking about my situation is embarrassing, however maybe if I do someone else won’t have to explain the awkward indignities of being poor even after attending a College program as a disabled adult!
The program did a wonderful job helping resume organization & giving feedback on a job application. They helped me organize my professional experiences & strategize how to best sell myself to an employer. This task will help me with the use of a professional and creative CV for the next 2 years of my employment. Now I can reformat this resume when needed to search for better opportunities. As a bonus, I will say Dan did a better job than my college professors did at helping me format a resume. Something like this helps, but it is worthless on an empty stomach. If I did not have food I would not have come to Keys for this help. I would be spending my time at food banks & begging my family. Rather than focus on my professional development. This is something else I am embarrassed that I have to explain in the face of more Conservative cuts.
“You can not cut your way to prosperity.” Justin Trudeau 2019. I understand that our current administration at the provincial level is putting pressure on everyone to save money. However, the facts are facts. Ontario has rampant poverty which the UN defines as earning less than a dollar a day, illiteracy that is vastly underestimated & workers that would never be ready if not for the full contributions of the program such as a Youth Job Connection. If I have to explain these cuts to this extent, maybe guys don’t need just a letter! Maybe you need the common sense to hire more people like me who completed college & then were homeless the month after completing college! Maybe you need less privileged administrators who are not guaranteed their roof above their head, food on their plate & absolute safety! Maybe that it is what it will take to not have issues with stuff like justifying grocery cards as a necessity to the lowest class of people! If you are considering cutting the grocery card. My only question for you is,
“What the hell is wrong with you?”
Signed with outrage!
Ashton Deroy writes: I don’t think it is going to surprise any of my readers to learn that I can be a little self-obsessed. Or that I am too big for my britches. If you are someone who takes on challenges you can never beat, or you think karma is your own personal justice. Maybe you think god has taken time for a personal relationship to you or a personal interest in you.
The Universe does not revolve any single one of us. We need to cooperate, collaborate & behave within a productively within a societal collective. “The consciousness of God is the self-consciousness of man.” The Essence of Religion in General. Feuerbach
Essence of Christianity:
In essence the world & therefore the Universe does not revolve around you. None of us are so important we should harm democracy, the environment and the Social Responsibility of the societies we continue to wish to live in. Instead we must find a way to serve society from the collectives we wish to participate in. For example if the family you want to be around votes progressively, you probably should become a progressive if you wish to further that relationship. The problem with thinking the Universe revolves around you & overdosing on individualism is it puts you in a position where you are inaccessible for others. This is where the law, politics & written word become important unifies societies. Versus an individual stance on karma as appropriated by North American society falls short more as a self-indulgent manifestation to take joy in someone’s suffering.
Our massive egos hinder us, they don’t empower us. Protecting a high & mighty ego at the expense of reality is a daunting task. In my family this has resulted in people who are too self-important to work, attend education or even use a social program to for help to find employment. No shots can be taken to the ego & the possibility one of these unemployed idiots might be entirely wrong is viewed as absurd in their eyes. To everyone else it is shared in their collective back talking which the egotistical narcissist can’t even fathom as a fact of life. The fact of life being (If you fall short in morality, work or any responsibility. People are going to judge you in a place that is away from your awareness in a way that breaks away from tyranny.)
Believe it or not I don’t greet everyday with a smile, some affirmations and an anti-depressant. I am functionally miserable. This includes self-actualizing as an autistic adult then realizing just because I exist does not mean people will automatically validate me & treat me with respect. That being said I attended ENSS as one of the few gay people in 2012. I can scrap when I need to, prove someone is wrong & use social politics.
Here are 8 Steps I believe will help you defeat your self-obsession:
- Choose between, There is no god or God has better things to worry about than their personal relationship with you- To defeat your self obsession. Society needs you to choose. Either there is no god or god has better things to worry about than their petty uninteresting relationship with you. Realize things are happening in the world that are larger than your personal crisis. You also have to realize some people may not find what is happening in your life to be interesting. People may find it alarming, concerning, stupid, mundane or you may speak only to be ignored. On the flip side god may find your life to be mundane, stupid, alarming or just ignore you as insignificant.
- Realize karma isn’t your personal justice – For me I’d say Karma isn’t my personal justice. I use my blog & when needed my boot (kickboxing). Ultimately this point is just about accepting the fact there is no force in the Universe carrying out your will for what is right & what is wrong. We live in a Nihilistic Universe where we have to make smart decisions & care for our valued individuals in order to survive as a tribe. Essentially you are not the center of the Universe. Consider this, according to Wikipedia Karma is a concept of Indian religions that have just been widely appropriated by obnoxious loose spiritual hipsters with an out of control self-obsession & self-catering view of justice. Origins of Karma https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma
- Live by “Reason is a slave to the passions” David Hume – I am one of the few people in my family who passed High School the first time around. I think this quote had a lot to do with it. If I volunteered I volunteered for causes I cared about. Cancer research, LGBT rights & solving world hunger. I am a Socialist at the end of the day. To go further into this, Christopher Rudan my ex who is learning psychology loved to talk with logic & facts constantly. However he was an empty book when it came to passion. He had no passionate morals, he was the worst kind of atheist who used a philosophy that allowed him to do whatever he wanted. He was self-obsessed, selfish & even worse empty inside.
- Don’t bore smart people with stupid issues – We need to go back to a society that recognizes the merit in Hard Workers and the Educated. We need to spend our time with the higher minds of society in a way that is meaningful and rewarding to them. That is just the basic tenant of a meritocracy. To use an example from my life, my brother is a nurse. We like to watch wrestling together, but we are at a stage now where Kyle only wants to watch the high quality performances. He doesn’t want to see stupid gimmicks & tired old story lines. Or another example, my aunt is in the army. When I see her? I actively choose not to bore her with stupid Hippie issues. They just would not interest her most of the time. You want to acknowledge the preferences of the person you are with & cater your interaction to them around that.
- Consider the opinions of others. Even if you do not agree – I am not a Conservative. I am a Socialist, but I understand the values of Conservatism quite well. That is because I am not actually closed off to my ideals the way some people idealize I am. Of course I had Conservative friends in college! I went to school for Business after all. If I didn’t remain tolerant and open minded to their ideals, I would of deteriorated every conversation to a screaming match.
- Respect yourself without worshiping yourself – I have learned there is a big difference between respecting yourself and acknowledging you are entitled to basic rights & an opinion. Versus telling people you are a genius or even telling people you are smart when you are not… “I am sorry to say if all you do for your intellectual diet is watch shit-posting videos on YouTube & play Fortnite you are an idiot!” You need to participate in active intellectual activities. I recommend audio-books for people who need to tune up their brains.
- Don’t talk on & on about yourself – No one is so interesting they should feel the need to do this. I am not opposed to saying “Shut up, you are annoying!” I mean there are certain people who ought to be invoiced for using your conversational time in a selfish way. Stop using people as a toilet for your life story. Many people just are not interesting enough where they should actively practice excessively discussing themselves.
- Always remember civility is an illusion – Everyone is acting a part society has convinced them to play. When it comes down to it? We are over grown aggressive primates. A lot of people go around thinking, “Everyone else should be civil but I get to be a complete jerk.” Civility is an illusion, if you want to throw down there are a lot of people who don’t mind ripping off the disguise placed on them by civilization and kicking you in your stupid head! Everyone thinks this mental illness epidemic came out of nowhere, but I truly believe it is just humanity re-loading their primitive roots. Things have gotten too complicated & too stupid. Many people seem ready to jump out in to the open and act like stupid feral primates again. I personally think I can put on civility for 10 hours a day to go out & work. After I am done though I go back to being a monkey who wants to exercise by running, dancing, boxing & loving.
If you are reading this and you can process the fact that you are self-obsessed you need to start getting over yourself immediately. You need to actualize how small & insignificant you are. Once you begin to actualize yourself you can begin to improve yourself. From there we can move in the direction of bettering ourselves & realizing the fact that many of us need to make ourselves smaller for the interests of the collective. Stop making yourself a big deal, go to work, the gym or even go get your high school diploma. Stop being a moron!